1. Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers in English on their research relevant to the conference topics and theme. Submission of any manuscript that contains redundant or duplicate publication of the same or very similar research work violates the policies of recommendation and publication will be rejected.
• Manuscripts should not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
• Full papers are required to submitted via the conference email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Submission should be submitted in .doc format according to the Paper Template;
• Acceptance or rejection will be notified within two weeks via e-mail or phone.
2. MMSE 2021 invites authors to submit your articles to us, Accepted full papers will be published in Conference proceedings.
All published papers included in MMSE conference publication will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, Google Scholar, etc, after the conference.
3.Both abstract and full paper submissions are required to be submitted through the conference email email@example.com.
For papers to be published in Conference Proceedings , there will be a charge of $ 50. 00 USD for each additional page beyond 6 pages.
Submission Deadline: May 30 2021 (Second Round)
For high quality papers to be published in some SCI/SICE indexed journals, please consult the organizing committee before submission. click here to find more information about Journal Special Issue.Journal
Only scientific articles that correspond to the profile of the Conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental studies of the authors will be accepted for publication.
The International Program Committee will make the selection of papers. Papers will be reviewed for the technical merit and content. Only original, unpublished contributions will be considered.
The article should have:
- the relevance (subject matter of the article should be interest to the scientific community in terms of the current development of science and technology);
- the scientific character (the article should deal with considered the scientific aspects of the problem, even if the task itself has a practical bias);
- the originality (results presented in the article should have a scientific novice, survey articles to be approved by the special decision of the editorial board).
The article must be clearly structured to be generally accepted in scientific publications sections, namely:
- relevance, scientific significance of the question with a brief review of the literature;
- setting of the problem;
- the theoretical part;
- practical significance, suggestions and case studies, the results of experiments;
The results presented in this paper must be justified by particular scientific tools: experimental conclusion, modeling, etc., in order to be considered them as sufficiently reliable. We do not accept materials containing only a hypothesis or untested proposals.
The results presented in the paper should be formulated in the form of scientific statements which clearly define a contribution to science.
The article should be written in a language understandable to an expert in the relevant field. Generally accepted technical terms should be used.
The manuscripts should contain the following information:
- paper title;
- author(s) data (name, title, affiliation, full mail address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail address);
The number of authors must not be more than five.
The number of articles that the author may publish in one issue must not be more than two.
The volume of the article is 5-6 full pages.
The article should be typed in the template.
The purpose of the proof is to check for typesetting or conversion errors and the completeness and accuracy of the text, tables and figures.
Substantial changes in content, e.g., new results, corrected values, title and authorship, are not allowed without the approval of the Editor.
Please be noted that publisher does not typeset papers for MMSE Conference proceedings, the Organizing Committee is in charge of papers' proofreading. Therefore, please do check and correct your paper carefully when proofs are sent to you. Corrected papers will be directly published online/hardcopy .