|Earlybird Registration on/before April 10 2021||Standard Registration later than April 10 2021|
|Participant||$450 / 3200 CNY||Participant||$520 / 3600 CNY|
|Delegate/Listener||$300 / 2100 CNY||Delegate/Listener||$360 / 2500 CNY|
|Accompanying Person||$200 / 1400 CNY||Accompanying Person||$260 / 1800 CNY|
|Poster||$300 / 2100 CNY||Poster||$360 / 2500 CNY|
|Additional Paper (6pages)||$400 / 2800 CNY||Additional Page||$50 / 350 CNY / per page|
1. Speech Presentation
2. Full access to digital conference publication
3. Conference Name badge
4. Abstract Proceedings
5. Conference Program
6. Access to all technical sessions and coffee breaks
7. Certificate of Presentation
8. Lunch and supper during July 24 and 25.
For Student Participant/ Co-author/ Accompany Person
1. Conference Name badge
2. Abstract Proceedings
3. Conference Program
4. Access to all technical sessions and coffee breaks
5. Certificate of Attendance
6. Lunch and supper during July 24 and 25
1. Payment must be made in USD or RMB. The conference organizer will not bear any bank charges associated with the transfer of money;
2. Your registration will NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. When the registration is confirmed, an e-copy of official receipt will be sent to you (if a hard copy receipt is required, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details);.
3. The registration fee DOES NOT INCLUDE Accommodation fee, Transportation fee, visa application fee and Paper publication fee in SCI indexed journals.
Kindly email to us for getting the invoice or registration instruction. Following payment methods are available:
Authors will receive paper ID after you submit successfully. For listeners, please contact email@example.com to generate an ID for you.
The cancellation deadline is on May 16, 2021.
Cancellations before May 16, 2021 is acceptable but it will be charged for 30% of registration fee as the handling fee .
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.